New Jersey Beach Information & Vendors
THIS SITE IS STILL BEING DEVELOPED
If you have had your wedding on a New Jersey beach, please email me
with details so that I can include that information here for other brides!
Reception: Ocean City Yacht Club
- Member sponsorship required.
- Non-members may have a better chance working with them off-season
- Holds up to 225 people
- BYOB (work with Jack Hahn for bartending and Circle Liquor -- both very
helpful and should save money)
- Prices range from $62+ for sit-down to $75 for buffet
- Cake not included
- GREAT food and great view!
Ceremony: St. Frances Cabrini (Catholic church)
- Easy to work with
- Open to outsiders; $500 for non-members
Florist: Somers Point Florist
- Reasonable prices
- Willing to work with smaller wedding
Photographer: Sarah Schulte
- Based in Conshohocken, PA, but not charging travel fee
Videographer - Ken Stillman (www.kennethstillmanvideo.com)
- Based in PA, but not charging travel fee
DJ: Dinardo Brothers (www.dinardobrothers.com)
- No travel fee for shore from Turnersville
Cake: Ward's Bakery
- $1.25 per cupcake, $9 for top cake, $25 to rent the stand
- Hard to get a hold of due to hours available (7am to 11am), but very nice
The above information was provided by a bride from Ocean City, NJ.